Boyfriend and I were in Jamaica last week soaking up some sun! Not that we don't have enough sun and beaches in CA, but it's always nice to take a break to nourish the soul. This was probably our most relaxing vacation yet...
From top left going clockwise:
1. Iberostar Grand all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay
2. one of the nicest/biggest rooms we've stayed at
3. fully stocked fridge but we don't really drink boohoo :'(
4. from the reading chaise looking out to our private patio (omg there's a swing!!!)
I feel like the little Mermaid in this dress hehehe....
Overlooking all of Montego Bay...
1. we took a safari jeep tour to explore Jamaican rainforest
2. haunted tree. it was used to hang slaves back in the days so there are supposedly lots of haunted spirits around there *shudders*
3. waterfall & lush rainforest
4. what used to be a slave hospital but now it's an Anglican church
Nooooo don't jumpppppp!!! :P
Some stuff we ate...
1. starter course with potatoes/tomatoes and some other goodies that i forgot
2. lobster salad with tomato sherbet
3. our midnight room service snack complete with mimosas and ice cream lol...
4. candied salmon
1. lobster thermidor
2. surf and turf
3. phyllo dough filled with vanilla cream
4. saint honore. gosh these desserts were to die for!!!
Boyfriend's choice of morning exercise: karate chops!!!
My choice of morning exercise: playing in the water??? LOL...
Life's a beach... ;) Hope you enjoy travelling along with us to Jamaica! <3 Yeah mon!!!!