Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easy DIY: Clip-on Bow for Shoes

I wanted a pair of bow flats to wear at my casual engagement shoot but didn’t want to spend money on new shoes, so I decided to make my own bows instead. Items needed:

- bows (you can buy ribbons and form your own, but I found a couple of children’s bow ties for cheap so I bought these)
- shoe clips
- felt backing
- feathers or any adornments you like
- glue
- your old shoes



This project is so easy, no skills or prior experience needed. :D And ta da…now I have a “new” pair of shoes!!!


8 comments:

  1. Great DIY and super easy too :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!!!! thank you for the tutorial!

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool DIY bows! So easy! I need a glue gun now.

    Helen @ dietingfashions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea - I'll definitely have to try this one at home. Thanks for sharing!

    -Sarah
    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you buy the clips for the diy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...