|Me, my sidekick and bf's dog|
It was my birthday recently (another Cancer in the house!) and boyfriend spoiled me with food food and more food. When he said that I could eat to my satisfaction all weekend, I litterally started mapping out all the places I wanted to hit up haha...
At first, I put on a cute little dress but was wise enough to change into this "pregnant lady" dress in order to accommodate all the eatings. By the way, I saw the black version of this H&M purse in Lucky magazine and loved it...but after seeing the cognac version on Jean, I am sold! This girl is the shopping guru! ;)
Birthday flowers from mi man. ;)
When I saw this cake, I was like "holy, you're creative!" He filled the basket with my favorite tropical fruits and put the cake on top! Oh heck yesssss!!! <3
He took me to my favorite restaurant, Crustacean. We indulged in lobster with garlic noodles, roasted crab with garlic noodles, and grilled lamb chops. Everything was oh-so-amazing!!! *drools* I want more...
From top left going clockwise:
1. My leftover lunch from Crustacean. Ok I must admit that I'm a food addict; all I thought about that morning was "is it lunch time yet?" haha. I wanted to get to my garlic noodles!
2. Ice cream crepe from Harajaku Crepe. Green tea batter, vanilla bean ice cream, nutella, strawberry, blueberry, whipped cream, almond. Uhhh need I say more?
3. Goodies from 85 degrees. My fav is the marble taro.
4. Look at this gigantic basket of tropical fruits that bf got me. How can I not love him? :D
1. Fresh oysters for bf. I refuse to touch this stuff.
2. Crawfish at Boiling Crab. My weakness can be summed up in 3 words: lobster, crab, and crawfish. Done.
3. We went to OC Fair for the first time and had more food. This is pork ribs with all the fixin' + blue moon beer.
4. Fried avocado and fried twinkies. We wanted to try other crazy fried food but were soooo full. Sucks man :/
We went fishing at night and caught 4 catfish. More like bf fishing while I slept in the tent. :P There were lots more foodies but I forgot to take pix. :( When you put food in front of me, it's hard to think about anything else, ya know? :D
Happy Monday everyone!